Highly self motivated person who enjoys learning about how to proactively grow and streamline business through process and program management. I am most successful when challenged with what seams impossible. I work closely with networking vendors in managing the VAR relationship in many aspects of all departments. I assist with streamlining purchasing, procurement, program management, certifications, rebates, pre and post sales, and excel in service contract management. I feel it is imperative for businesses to lead in innovation and do so by implementing new technologies through vendor programs, successful marketing techniques, adapting new processes to produce highly successful sales and support teams, and melding teams together to become more profitable.
I continually achieve these through my expertise in managing vendors such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Brocade, Riverbed, F5, Juniper, Meraki, Polycom, and Akamai.
My expertise includes the following but is not limited to:
• Manage multiple vendor programs and implement processes into sales, engineering, purchasing, and marketing for increased profitability.
• Increase revenue and profit through rebate program management.
• Ability to recognize needs of customers and employees, and proven ability in creating simple solutions and processes.
• Specialize in taking troubled accounts and turning them around, developing and maintaining lasting relationships.
• Aware of need to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and at the same time increase productivity through streamlined process and program management.
• Public relations skills extending into diplomacy with difficult clientele through relationship management.
Cisco Service Contract Management
Cisco Audit and Specialization Programs
Business Value Analysis and Specialist
Vendor Marketing Program Management
Vendor Certification Management
Vendor Relationship and Process Management