To my NYC based colleagues: This spring I will be participating in the Lupus Foundation of America's Walk to End Lupus Now. The event is scheduled for Saturday May 3 and will be held at South Street Seaport. I was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in June of 2010. I was fortunate to have been in remission for the last four years, but have recently relapsed. As I recover, I am trying to be more proactive in understanding... Read More
As volunteer President of NAPW's largest Local Chapter for the past three years, and most recently NAPW National Director of Chapters, I have dedicated my time, entrepreneurial spirit, professional experience and people skills to create a thriving community of professional woman.
My new role as National Director enables me to share the vision, mission and goals of NAPW Corporate to all our Local Chapter Presidents.
Visiting Local Chapters, providing necessary support and guidance to Chapter Presidents through initiatives that are being created at this time is key to the growth of NAPW Local Chapters across the country.
NAPW is the largest organization of professional woman across the country, spanning every industry and profession.
This makes us a unique, powerful and a vibrant networking community.
I look forward to seeing you at our Chapter events, the link below has our previous meeting minutes and newsletters for you to enjoy.
NYC Local Chapter President
NAPW National Director of Chapters
Chapter Officers & Committee Heads:
1. Janine Schindler: Chapter Vice President; JAS Coaching and Training
2. Laura Ruben: Chapter Secretary; President, Essential Assists, LLC
3. Karen L Booker: Chapter Chair of Event Planning Committee; The BeBe Group,LLC
4. Anastasija Karpova: Chair of VIP Member Events; Corporate Event Planning
5. Rebecca L Barker: Chapter Chair Mentor Committee; Financial Services Representative/Investment Advisor Representative- Metlife Financial Group of NY
6. Erika Ladanyi: Chapter Chair of Fundraising Committee; Senior Designer UJA-Federation of NY
7. Shantha N Kalia: Chapter Chair Of Welcome Committee; Patient Care Analyst, Montefiore medical Center
8. Virginia Trunkes: Writer - Legal Corner, NYC Local Chapter Newsletter; Attorney, Snitow Kanfer Holtzer and Millus LLP
9. Cheryl Watson: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Travel Manager & Consultant, Tzell Travel Group
10. Cheryl Fleisher: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Director, Marketing & Communications, Baruch College
11. Rehka Krishnamurthi: NYC Local Chapter Facebook; Creative Designer, Divine NY & Co.
12. Tricia Viola; Chair of NYC Local Chapter Marketing; Marketing, Advertising, and Communications Specialist. Recent title, Marketing Director at Kurt Salmon.
- Thursday, March 13, 2014: Smart Hands-On Business Development Tips
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014: Creating A Balanced Life
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014: Finding Your Voice As You Ascend To Greatness
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER THIS MEETING IS CANCELLED
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014: Finance Month: Positioning Yourself Financially For Success
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013: Dress For Success Holiday Fundraiser
Hello ladies! My name is Amanda Augustine and I am a member of NAPW’s New York City chapter. I’m reaching out because I am moderating an event on Wednesday, March 26th for TheLadders, an online job-matching service for all career-driven professionals, and I’d like to extend an invitation to my neighboring NAPW chapters. TheLadders JobMobile NYC event is best suited for hiring managers, recruiters, career coaches, or those who work in human resources. The event will consis... Read More
Each one of us carries ingrained, unconscious ideas of just how happy and successful we can be. It's a limited tolerance for feeling good. Did you know that by learning to identify and transcend these self-imposed limits we can expand our potential for happiness and abundance in extraordinary ways? In this series, you will: Expose the hidden forces that hold you back. Spot the 5 warning signs of self-sabotage. Learn the 3 most effective re... Read More
Whether you are a business owner, a speaker, a corporate manager or executive, you will benefit from learning: • How to boost your confidence before meetings, events and speaking gigs so you command the room. • How to accentuate your unique feminine style so your audience is naturally drawn to you . • How to have a magnetic presence so you have clients lined up at your door without you chasing them. • Step into your full potential as a powerful "femmepreneur"... Read More
Allow me to help you beauty Plan for your Special Day! I am based out of New York City and provide makeup services within the five boroughs: The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island & Hudson County, New Jersey: Guttenburg, Hoboken, Jersey City, North Bergen, Union City, Weehawken, West New York. I will travel on location* for all of your makeup & beauty needs. My rates are determined on a project-to-project basis. (Half o... Read More
Let's hit the ground running. Join The NYC Business Networking Group (NYCBNG) for our monthly Networking Opportunity. At our events we work together to build and strengthen each others' businesses and see how we can help each other. This builds social capital among the members of our local community. At our award-winning events you'll enjoy meeting a high calibre of individuals and company attendees. Our members include business professionals & executives, business owner... Read More
Is your son or daughter getting more nervous about the college search? Do you know the key questions to ask on campus tours and how to build connections to colleges? Are you trying to figure out the best way to help your student with college choices without taking over the whole process? For the past eight years, I have been successfully guiding students (and parents!) through the daunting maze of college admissions. As a new member to NAPW, I am offering a 50% discount on my initial consultatio... Read More
Hi I am honored to have just been named a NAPW VIP and now I want to give back. I have worked in the Marketing Department of Fortune 100 Corporations for over 30 years. I'd like to share the secrets of consumer interactions used by the big guys with my fellow NAPW members; i.e. how small businesses, entrepreneurs and non-profits can get feedback on their business from their special targets without large marketing budgets. Visit www.egmarketingstrategie... Read More