I am a current memebr of NAPW and am building my coachng and oragnizing business. As I develope it I need to supplement my income so I am seekn pt work. I have had extensive expereience working as a personal adminstrative assitant for a small boutique fashion public realtions firm. If anyone know ofany jon oppurtunities in the NYC or surrounding buroughs please let me know. You can concact me via NAPW or via email. Thanks Lisa Read More
As volunteer President of NAPW's largest Local Chapter for the past three years, and most recently NAPW National Director of Chapters, I have dedicated my time, entrepreneurial spirit, professional experience and people skills to create a thriving community of professional woman.
My new role as National Director enables me to share the vision, mission and goals of NAPW Corporate to all our Local Chapter Presidents.
Visiting Local Chapters, providing necessary support and guidance to Chapter Presidents through initiatives that are being created at this time is key to the growth of NAPW Local Chapters across the country.
NAPW is the largest organization of professional woman across the country, spanning every industry and profession.
This makes us a unique, powerful and a vibrant networking community.
I look forward to seeing you at our Chapter events, the link below has our previous meeting minutes and newsletters for you to enjoy.
NYC Local Chapter President
NAPW National Director of Chapters
Chapter Officers & Committee Heads:
1. Janine Schindler: Chapter Vice President; JAS Coaching and Training
2. Laura Ruben: Chapter Secretary; President, Essential Assists, LLC
3. Karen L Booker: Chapter Chair of Event Planning Committee; The BeBe Group,LLC
4. Anastasija Karpova: Chair of VIP Member Events; Corporate Event Planning
5. Laura Rivchun: Chapter Chair of Mentor Committee; Chrysalis Career Coaching
6. Rebecca L Barker: Chapter Assistant Chair Mentor Committee; Financial Services Representative/Investment Advisor Representative- Metlife Financial Group of NY
7. Erika Ladanyi: Chapter Chair of Fundraising Committee; Senior Designer UJA-Federation of NY
8. Shantha N Kalia: Chapter Chair Of Welcome Committee; Patient Care Analyst, Montefiore medical Center
9. Virginia Trunkes: Writer - Legal Corner, NYC Local Chapter Newsletter; Attorney, Snitow Kanfer Holtzer and Millus LLP
10. Cheryl Watson: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Travel Manager & Consultant, Tzell Travel Group
11. Cheryl Fleisher: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Director, Marketing & Communications, Baruch College
12. Rehka Krishnamurthi: NYC Local Chapter Facebook; Creative Designer, Divine NY & Co.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013: Dress For Success Holiday Fundraiser
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014: Effective Marketing Tips (Branding, Marketing, Advertising)
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014: Positioning Yourself Financially Foe Success
- Thursday, March 13, 2014: Smart Hands-On Business Development Tips
Dear Ladies, Happy Holidays to All! Today, we started a Holiday promotion on www.bionovalab.com. The promotion ends on 12/15/13. Get 20% off from the entire order with a minimum purchase of $150/£150. Enter the promotional code BN8321 into the “promotional code” box on the shopping cart page. What is BIONOVA: BIONOVA (www.bionovalab.com) utilizes the scientific research conducted by the team of scientists over the course of 30 years in the field of human physiology a... Read More
What Keeps You From Stepping Into Your Power & Success? Would you like to change this for 2014? I have the pleasure to invite you to my workshop DANCE ON THE STAGE OF BUSINESS! The Winning Woman Entrepreneur on December 14, 10am-4pm in Manhattan, NYC We will be working to accentuate our unique feminine style and bring out our inner strength so we can be our best and draw more ideal clients and business to us. We will activate our inner power and clear limiting blocks that may keep us... Read More
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hoping your Thanksgiving is filled with Blessings and Joy! Read More
KECHIE PROJECT PRESENTS AN EVENING OF BEAUTY AND WELLNESS EVENT AT THE PERMANENT MISSION OF NIGERIA TO THE UNITED NATIONS ON DECEMBER 6TH , 2013 FROM 6PM-9PM OJINIKA OBIEKWE, THREE -TIME EMMY NOMINATED JOURNALIST, PRODUCER/CORRESPONDENT FOR PIX11 MORNING NEWS WILL BE THE HOST FOR THE EVENING. . WITH SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY NEW YORK#1 PODIATRIST, DR. SUZANNE M. LEVINE, FEATURED ON OPRAH, TODAY SHOW, DR. OZ AND SELF MAGAZINE. BEAUTY AND WELLNESS EXPERTS FROM YSL, LAURA MERCIER, NARS... Read More
I have the pleasure to invite you to my workshop DANCE ON THE STAGE OF BUSINESS! The Winning Woman Entrepreneur on Saturday, December 14, 10am-4pm at Ripley Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave. NYC You will learn: How to radiate more confidence as a business owner, take command of your stage and your clients How to move into your own style so you have a magnetic presence and have clients attracted to you without you hunting for them ... Read More
Join us to explore what breakthrough advances in skincare can mean to your skin and to your future. Learn about our REDEFINE Products that are allowing Rodan + Fields® Independent Business Owners to help people access the latest advances in anti-aging skincare. Discover how a business in the lucrative $2.9 billion anti-aging skincare market can provide the opportunity for a secure financial future as you help others change their skin and change their lives. Friday - November 22, 2013 Wes... Read More
What is Natural to the skin is what it naturally produces in a Human Body. BIONOVA (www.bionovalab.com) utilizes the scientific research conducted by the team of scientists over the course of 30 years in the field of human physiology and biochemistry. The research allowed understanding of how the body functions, and how naturally treat the skin problems by using the ingredients produced by the body. What is natural to the nature is not natural to your body. The most effective treatment ap... Read More