Hi Everyone, I look forward to meeting many of you at the conference on Friday at the Marriott. Pat Collins Read More
As volunteer President of NAPW's largest Local Chapter for the past three years, and most recently NAPW National Director of Chapters, I have dedicated my time, entrepreneurial spirit, professional experience and people skills to create a thriving community of professional woman.
My new role as National Director enables me to share the vision, mission and goals of NAPW Corporate to all our Local Chapter Presidents.
Visiting Local Chapters, providing necessary support and guidance to Chapter Presidents through initiatives that are being created at this time is key to the growth of NAPW Local Chapters across the country.
NAPW is the largest organization of professional woman across the country, spanning every industry and profession.
This makes us a unique, powerful and a vibrant networking community.
I look forward to seeing you at our Chapter events, the link below has our previous meeting minutes and newsletters for you to enjoy.
NYC Local Chapter President
NAPW National Director of Chapters
Chapter Officers & Committee Heads:
1. Janine Schindler: Vice President; JAS Coaching and Training
2. Laura Ruben: Secretary; President, Essential Assists, LLC
3. Karen L Booker: Chair of Event Planning Committee; The BeBe Group,LLC
4. Anastasija Karpova: Chair of VIP Member Events; Corporate Event Planning
5. Rebecca L Barker: Co-Chair Mentor Committee; Financial Services Representative/Investment Advisor Representative- Metlife Financial Group of NY
6. Dr Susan Meyer: Co-Chair Mentor Committee; Coaching Coordinator, Executive Essentials
7. Shantha N Kalia: Chapter Chair Of Welcome Committee; Patient Care Analyst, Montefiore medical Center
8. Virginia Trunkes: Writer - Legal Corner, NYC Local Chapter Newsletter; Attorney, Snitow Kanfer Holtzer and Millus LLP
9. Cheryl Watson: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Travel Manager & Consultant, Tzell Travel Group
10. Cheryl Fleisher: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Director, Marketing & Communications, Baruch College
11. Rehka Krishnamurthi: NYC Local Chapter Facebook; Creative Designer, Divine NY & Co.
12. Tricia Viola; Chair of Marketing and Philanthropy; Marketing, Advertising, and Communications Specialist. Recent title, Marketing Director at Kurt Salmon.
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014: Freakin' Out To Freakin' Amazing!
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014: Creating A Balanced Life
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014: Finding Your Voice As You Ascend To Greatness
- Thursday, March 13, 2014: Smart Hands-On Business Development Tips
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER THIS MEETING IS CANCELLED
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014: Finance Month: Positioning Yourself Financially For Success
This Ain't Your Mama's Business Mixer Join The NYC Business Networking Group (NYCBNG) for our monthly networking opportunity. We work together to build and strengthen each others' businesses and see how we can help each other. This builds social capital among the members of our local community. We invite you to leverage these relationships to enhance the value of our events and your business. At our award-winning events you'll enjoy meeting a high cali... Read More
Toast to the Children 2014 Please join us for a tasting event featuring some of New York City’s most popular restaurateurs and wineries along with an exciting silent auction in support of Children of Bellevue’s unique and lifesaving programs. Buy Tickets | Corporate & Individual Sponsorship | Journal Ads Hosted by Tom Colicchio of Craft Restaurants and Bravo’s Top Chef Honoring famed chef Jose Andres and children’s book author Jerry Pinkney ... Read More
Date: April 23, 2014, Wednesday Time: 6 - 8 pm Venue: Stone Creek Bar & Lounge 140 E. 27th St. (Btwn 3rd & Lex) NY, NY 10016 www.stonecreeknyc.com I am the compiler of this book and you are invited to the book launch of Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Life Proven Tips Successful Women Use that Help Them Avoid Frustration, Unhappiness and the Worry They’ll be Alone Forever. Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Love Life is history created—the first collaboration of twenty-n... Read More
Save 25% off of non-sale items in time for Mother's Day from 4/10-4/15. Don't miss out on the fabulous savings! Merchandise id going fast. Read More
Contact: Minuteman Press One Depot Plaza Mamaroneck, NY 10543 P. 914.381.4900 F. 914.381.4902 E. firstname.lastname@example.org www.mamaroneck.minutemanpress.com Xpress Ads - NAPW Discount: $275 + tax You'll get: • A Space that measures 5.18” x 2.625” on 11” x 17” paper • Or, purchase a double ad (5.18” x 5.25”) for only $525 + Tax • Full Color Printing on a high qual... Read More
Project Consultants on 73rd Offers Professional Administrative Services • Typing • Fax and email services • Return phone calls • Appointment scheduling • Special projects • Customer service • Project Management • Part-time or Full-time • Temporary or Permanent •25+ years experience •Professional •Energetic &bull... Read More
Hi Ladies! I'm a new member and very excited to connect with all of you! I'd like to invite you to the Grand Opening of my 4th restaurant location in Manhattan! Bocca Di Bacco 7th Ave will open it's doors April 8th & 9th from 6-8pm with an open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres. Please RSVP to email@example.com to be added to the list. I've been the Executive Chef of the expanding chain for 5 years, and have recently started The Catering Salon for off-site catering... Read More