Toast to the Children 2014 Please join us for a tasting event featuring some of New York City’s most popular restaurateurs and wineries along with an exciting silent auction in support of Children of Bellevue’s unique and lifesaving programs. Buy Tickets | Corporate & Individual Sponsorship | Journal Ads Hosted by Tom Colicchio of Craft Restaurants and Bravo’s Top Chef Honoring famed chef Jose Andres and children’s book author Jerry Pinkney ... Read More
As volunteer President of NAPW's largest Local Chapter for the past three years, and most recently NAPW National Director of Chapters, I have dedicated my time, entrepreneurial spirit, professional experience and people skills to create a thriving community of professional woman.
My new role as National Director enables me to share the vision, mission and goals of NAPW Corporate to all our Local Chapter Presidents.
Visiting Local Chapters, providing necessary support and guidance to Chapter Presidents through initiatives that are being created at this time is key to the growth of NAPW Local Chapters across the country.
NAPW is the largest organization of professional woman across the country, spanning every industry and profession.
This makes us a unique, powerful and a vibrant networking community.
I look forward to seeing you at our Chapter events, the link below has our previous meeting minutes and newsletters for you to enjoy.
NYC Local Chapter President
NAPW National Director of Chapters
Chapter Officers & Committee Heads:
1. Janine Schindler: Chapter Vice President; JAS Coaching and Training
2. Laura Ruben: Chapter Secretary; President, Essential Assists, LLC
3. Karen L Booker: Chapter Chair of Event Planning Committee; The BeBe Group,LLC
4. Anastasija Karpova: Chair of VIP Member Events; Corporate Event Planning
5. Rebecca L Barker: Chapter Chair Mentor Committee; Financial Services Representative/Investment Advisor Representative- Metlife Financial Group of NY
6. Dr Susan Meyer: Co-chair Mentor Committee; Coaching Coordinator, Executive Essentials
7. Shantha N Kalia: Chapter Chair Of Welcome Committee; Patient Care Analyst, Montefiore medical Center
8. Virginia Trunkes: Writer - Legal Corner, NYC Local Chapter Newsletter; Attorney, Snitow Kanfer Holtzer and Millus LLP
9. Cheryl Watson: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Travel Manager & Consultant, Tzell Travel Group
10. Cheryl Fleisher: NYC Local Chapter LinkedIn; Director, Marketing & Communications, Baruch College
11. Rehka Krishnamurthi: NYC Local Chapter Facebook; Creative Designer, Divine NY & Co.
12. Tricia Viola; Chair of NYC Local Chapter Marketing and Philanthropy; Marketing, Advertising, and Communications Specialist. Recent title, Marketing Director at Kurt Salmon.
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014: Freakin' Out To Freakin' Amazing!
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014: Creating A Balanced Life
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014: Finding Your Voice As You Ascend To Greatness
- Thursday, March 13, 2014: Smart Hands-On Business Development Tips
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014: DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER THIS MEETING IS CANCELLED
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014: Finance Month: Positioning Yourself Financially For Success
Date: April 23, 2014, Wednesday Time: 6 - 8 pm Venue: Stone Creek Bar & Lounge 140 E. 27th St. (Btwn 3rd & Lex) NY, NY 10016 www.stonecreeknyc.com I am the compiler of this book and you are invited to the book launch of Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Life Proven Tips Successful Women Use that Help Them Avoid Frustration, Unhappiness and the Worry They’ll be Alone Forever. Sexy Secrets to a Juicy Love Life is history created—the first collaboration of twenty-n... Read More
Save 25% off of non-sale items in time for Mother's Day from 4/10-4/15. Don't miss out on the fabulous savings! Merchandise id going fast. Read More
Contact: Minuteman Press One Depot Plaza Mamaroneck, NY 10543 P. 914.381.4900 F. 914.381.4902 E. email@example.com www.mamaroneck.minutemanpress.com Xpress Ads - NAPW Discount: $275 + tax You'll get: • A Space that measures 5.18” x 2.625” on 11” x 17” paper • Or, purchase a double ad (5.18” x 5.25”) for only $525 + Tax • Full Color Printing on a high qual... Read More
Project Consultants on 73rd Offers Professional Administrative Services • Typing • Fax and email services • Return phone calls • Appointment scheduling • Special projects • Customer service • Project Management • Part-time or Full-time • Temporary or Permanent •25+ years experience •Professional •Energetic &bull... Read More
Hi Ladies! I'm a new member and very excited to connect with all of you! I'd like to invite you to the Grand Opening of my 4th restaurant location in Manhattan! Bocca Di Bacco 7th Ave will open it's doors April 8th & 9th from 6-8pm with an open bar and passed hors d'oeuvres. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list. I've been the Executive Chef of the expanding chain for 5 years, and have recently started The Catering Salon for off-site catering... Read More
Are you a woman entrepreneur, executive or speaker in/around New York City? Would you like to add some spice to your verbal message so you can fascinate your audience with your magnetic presence and attract more top-$$ clients? Then you absolutely don't want to miss my workshop on April 9, 6pm! Sign up here and bring a friend for free: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/command-the-stage-of-your-business-the-winning-business-woman-tickets-10808962899 Email me your friend's name ... Read More
Hi Ladies! I am new to the organization and am ecstatic about getting to know as many of you as I can! I am a social media expert and would love to offer one-on-one help to any of you who wants to amp up their company's social media presence. I think this would be a great way for us to get to know each other and you get to learn something useful! If interested, please email me directly at angela (at) divemktg (dot) com. I look forward to speaking with you soon! Best, Angela... Read More
It is a pleasure to welcome you to: NAPW. The Art of Communications in Developing Social and Professional Techniques on Social Medias is indeed a Definitive Art. A key word is: "Passion" and Developing Genuine Relationships.
Please see us: Astrologic Business Solutions & Universal Public Relations & Communications. We have been in the above industries for 30 Years. Our Passion is to encourage our clients to 'communicate & share their story.' We enjoy meeting and getting to know our clients and provide new and innovative concepts, tools & techniques for discovering our own creative self and individuality. Once we recognize our amazing skills and talents, we will become 'empowered and celebrate who we are.' The Power of Difference for All Women!
We have designed a special and creative project: Your Own Tapestry. Discover Who & What You Are, Aligned with The Universe and the Energies and Characteristics of Our Every Day Life. How This Sets Us Apart and How We Can Come Together. We Provide a Special Diagnostic Chart Solution for Each Individual, whether you are seeking: Personal Illumination & Growth or Professional and Business/Financial Development and Expansion.
Our Expertise includes: Western Astrology and The Chinese Zodiac. On the Chinese Scale, we are in the: Year of The Wooden Horse: 2014 and Jupiter in The Sign of Cancer - Entering The Sign of Leo in July, 2014. Dramatic Excitement & Expansion - New Beginnings - Empowered Leadership!
I am truly interested in speaking with you and learning more about your passion and expertise. Please do visit my site on NAPW and contact me at: email@example.com. We reside in Seaside, Oregon