There are lots of new faces this month to welcome to our local chapter. Please take a peek at the following new members' profiles to learn more about them and introduce yourself! Jessica A. Harvey Alison M. Howard Megan Brigger Kay M. Azman Kathryn R. Albergotti Darlene Gabagambi Debra Viramontes Nicole Hills Claire VanderEyk Read More
NAPW local chapter page!
There are several ways to get involved with this dynamic group:
1) Attend one of our monthly meetings, the third Wednesday evening of each month
2) Join us for "Simply Networking" at various Twin Cities locales (different days and times will be chosen to try to accomodate several different schedules).
3) Too busy to meet up in person? Use the NAPW e-mail and bulletin board (as well as the chapter Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter sites -- use tabs above) to communicate with other professionals.
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014: March meeting at Tavern on France, Edina
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014: April meeting at Al Vento, Minneapolis
- Wednesday, May 21, 2014: May meeting at Crave, St. Louis Park
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014: September meeting at La Terrasse, Bloomington
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014: February meeting at Fabulous Fern's, St. Paul
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014: January meeting, Damico & Sons, Roseville
- Monday, December 9, 2013: December Meeting, Burdette Knoll LLC, St. Louis Park
I invite you to join me in a new program designed especially for women in business. If you are feeling frustrated because you want to do more and think that you can't because of your financial situation, it is time to step-into a new paradigm around your work, your money, and your life. Discover your Money Paradigm and reveal the most profitable actions you can take to align your purpose and your passion, and free your limitations and beliefs around money. Pinpoint blind spots ... Read More
We welcome lots of new members to the NAPW-MSp chapter: Christine Grimm, Bonnie R Bina, Cheri L Jackson, Doris E Betancourt, Endy M Assal, Donna J Bellino, Michell Herxberg and Peggy Issacs! Read More
The MSP chapter of NAPW welcomes Mari Carmen Lugo, Lesley Hacker, Nicole H Neff, Alexandra Reeves, Jennifer L Moore and Oluwatoyin F Adebayo. Please visit these ladies' profiles to learn more about these wonderful professionals. Read More
Please allow me to welcome our newest members Stephanie Wolle, Jennifer Skirrow-Reiman, Delores Murphy, Karen M. Rice, Joan Raleigh, Judith A. Jacobson-Williams and CJ Pentecost. To learn more about these professionals, peruse thier profiles. Read More
January is Financial Wellness and Mentoring Month! We were supposed to have a short briefing from Phyllis Burdette, a CPA from Burdette Knoll LLC, about personal finance and taxes. Unfortunately Phyllis can't make it so if someone else would like to brief us about personal finance that would be great! The meeting is from 5-6:30 p.m. at D'Amico's and Sons (1490 County Road B, Roseville, MN 55113). Regular coffee, tea and soda/pop will be provided. Food will be availab... Read More
Please welcome to our chapter Deborah S. Halligan, Lori Klukow, Katrina Sopcyk, Carin R. Rosengren, Laura A. Seymour and Ann Lais. Puruse thier profiles to learn more about these fantastic professionals. Read More
Ladies, please help me welcome the newest members of our chapter: Nichole I. Meister, Holli A. Glendenning, Pat Benincasa, Carole Stier, Sandy Herman and Sunanda N. Rao! Read More