Hi Ladies, I need a little help with NETWORKING! And...seeing as how that is what we are all here for...I thought I would start with you all! I am working with a company in Plymouth, MN called Ultra Green Packaging. We make biodegradable, compostable, tree free packaging for the food service industry. Think pizza trays for take and bake...bowls like you would get at Chipotle, Whole Foods, etc. Containers for frozen foods and anything that stays in its packaging from fridge or freezer to microwa... Read More
NAPW local chapter page!
There are several ways to get involved with this dynamic group:
1) Attend one of our monthly meetings, the third Wednesday evening of each month
2) Join us for "Simply Networking" at various Twin Cities locales (different days and times will be chosen to try to accomodate several different schedules).
3) Too busy to meet up in person? Use the NAPW e-mail and bulletin board (as well as the chapter Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter sites -- use tabs above) to communicate with other professionals.
- Wednesday, December 3, 2014: Mpls-St.Paul Mtg!! Wed, 12/3 5:45pm-7:30pm. 5775 Wayzata Blvd #700, St. Louis Park, MN
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014: Nov 19th Meeting: Chez Colette Bar/Lounge, (Sheraton Bloomington Hotel) 5601 W 78th St, Minneapolis, MN 55439 952-835-1900
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014: NEXT MEETING 10/15 at 5:45pm, at the home of Carolyn Johnson: 5109 Bedford Ave, Edina, MN 55436
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014: Sept. mtg CHANGE! Now at Chez Colette Bar/Lounge, (Sheraton Bloomington Hotel) 5601 W 78th St, Minneapolis, MN 55439 952-835-1900
Hi all, We are headed back to the Sheraton, formerly Hotel Sofitel, in Bloomington. We had a great time there in September and they are able to accommodate us again!! We have a very special Guest Speaker, CJ Ananda. Founder of Pura Vidya and Present Moment Retreat, CJ Ananda is a renowned teacher of yoga, shamanic healing and meditation. She has combined her joy of these self-healing therapies with her experience as a wellness coach to create international retreats and trainings that integrat... Read More
To: Group: Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter Kristin Davidson wrote: Hi Ladies, I need a little help with NETWORKING! And...seeing as how that is what we are all here for...I thought I would start with you all! I am working with a company in Plymouth, MN called Ultra Green Packaging. We make biodegradable, compostable, tree free packaging for the food service industry. Think pizza trays for take and bake...bowls like you would get at Chipotle, Whole Foods, etc. Containers for frozen foods and any... Read More
Rob Mathes, our Business Development Specialist here at New York Life Insurance Company, will be holding a free business owner breakfast on Wednesday, November 12th at 7:30am. The meeting will be 1 hour in length and free breakfast from Mykenna's Café will be served to all attendees! Rob Mathes will cover Retention of Key Employees, Tax Diversification Concepts for Owners and Additional Voluntary Benefit Programs. If you're a business owner, you NEED to be at this meeting! Final headcounts ... Read More
Please join me for my Happier Feet Workshop! In this interactive session, you will learn several things you can do to help your painful, dysfunctional feet. Saturday, November 22, 6:30-8:00pm, FFI, go to the Event page at www.dancingdragonacupuncture.com. Read More
Save 10% on all procedures! Lifestyle Lift CO2 Fractional Laser Upper Eye Lift Lower Eye Lift Brow Lift Chin Implant Smart Lipo Lift Juvederm $10 unit Botox- Normally $15 unit Please Call Joy Posey 952-814-9100 Read More
Fall colors are a perfect time to get those family portraits taken. Outside , casual, fun pictures. Indoor studio is also avaialbe. Bring your In laws or your family pet, all are welcome. My family portrait sessions start at $49.99.I post your pictures online for your convenience. DVDs with copy rights are available. Call for appointment 763-753-4072. In the Mpls / St Paul area Read More
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Our meeting will be held at the home of my good friend, Carolyn Johnson. Carolyn will be our Guest Speaker and will share her story of battling breast cancer over the last 12 months. Her strength, courage and positive spirit will be an inspiration to us all! Carolyn is the Co-founder of Satoree Design on W. Lake Street in Uptown, Minneapolis. You can visit her website: satoreedesign.com The meeting will be held from 5:30 or 5:45pm until 7pm... or as ... Read More