Just making sure you are aware that the time and location of next week's meeting have changed. We will now meet at Rock Bottom Brewery in Minneapolis at 5 p.m. on May 21 for our monthly meeting. Thanks! Read More
NAPW local chapter page!
There are several ways to get involved with this dynamic group:
1) Attend one of our monthly meetings,* which are held the third Tuesday of each month from 4-5:30 p.m.
2) Join us for "Simply Networking" events at locations throughout the Twin Cities.
3) Volunteer with us as we participate (as an organization) in events such as fun runs and charity functions.
4) Too busy to physically meet with us? Use the NAPW e-mail and bulletin board (as well as the chapter Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter sites -- use tabs above) to communicate with other professionals.
* We also try to include a fun event (cruise, tour, dinner, etc.) before or after our meetings -- some of these activities do cost money. However, you should never feel obligated to pay for the extracurricular event as we would love to have you at the meeting-only portion.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013: May Meeting at Rock Bottom Brewery and Restaurant in Minneapolis
- Tuesday, June 4, 2013: June Simply Networking at Union Rooftop in Minneapolis
- Tuesday, June 18, 2013: June Meeting at Lyndale Tap House
- Saturday, May 11, 2013: May Simply Networking at Buca di Beppo in Burnsville
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013: April Simply Networking at Eat Shop in Plymouth
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013: April meeting at Keller Williams Integrity Realty Lakes, Minneapolis
Welcome to the newest members of the NAPW-MSP chapter: Jennifer J. Bowe, Sue M. Weber, Patricia M. Martin and Dr. Sally A. Baas. Check out thier profiles to learn more about these professionals! Read More
Please help me welcome our newest NAPW-MSP professional Debbie L Schott, Lori A Kirscht, Pamela Green, Lori L Schreiber and Kristen Coperine! Read More
Dear NAPW members, A report from the American Heart Association (AHA) published on April 22 concluded that the Transcendental Meditation (TM) technique lowers blood pressure and recommends that TM may be considered in clinical practice for the prevention and treatment of hypertension. (clinical trials have shown TM practice is also associated with lower rates of heart attack and stroke.) "This type of guideline statement has been what health insurance companies have be... Read More
Ladies please join me for our monthly simply networking at Eat Shop (16605 County Rd 24 Plymouth, MN 55447) at 5 p.m. Just in time for happy hour and networking! Please consider bringing soem gently used (but clean) business clothes to donate to Dress for Success. Also, we will be collecting toiletries and snacks for our deployed female military women. Read More
Let's welcome our newest chapter members Jodi Kettler Hesse, Mary A Velazquez, Joanna Werch Takes, Samantha J Strong and Jaye Ann Bennett! Please join us for our next meeting and/or networking event! Read More
Please help me welcome our newest NAPW-MSP chapter members: Elizabeth Nelson, Jen LaValley, Georgia L. Cederberg, Fatme (Fay) Younes, and Tamara Jones. Puruse thier profiles to lean more about these fabulous professionals! Read More