Enough Already - Publish That Book! 1/2 day Workshop will take you from idea to published work! EDEN EDUCATION Presents: “Authors in Action with Millie McGhee–Morris" Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Details & registration at, www.eden-ed-authors.eventbrite.com Read More
Hello and welcome to the Westchester County Local Chapter Page.
Westchester County is a unique area; a gateway really, to commercial regions in New York City to our south, upstate NY and the rest of the United States to our north. I am pleased to serve here, as President of its Local NAPW Chapter; building upon the momentum of past Chapter Presidents and the initiatives and opportunities that NAPW extends to its members to move, succeed and change the world.
By profession, I am an information services professional; a librarian, educator and Independent Associate of LegalShield legal services. I grant people access to the legal system and to protecting their identities from theft without the fear of high hourly legal costs. Please watch my short introductory video at, www.crystalcutler.legalshieldassociate.com and if I may ever be of assistance to you or anyone you know, don't hesitate to call me.
NAPW too, is a powerfully vibrant networking community with over 600,000 members, almost 300 chapters nationwide, innovative resources and progressive benefits for professional women to interact, exchange ideas, advance their knowledge and empower each other. I invite you to resolve now to get the most out of your NAPW Membership through your active participation in the Westchester County Local Chapter.
- Join Westchester County Chapter and its (4) social media sites - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Attend Westchester Chapter Meetings and give generously to NAPW's (4) partner - charities
- Visit this Chapter Page often for meeting updates and Chapter Wall postings
- Forward your NAPW emails to the Inbox you check most often
- Volunteer to serve on our Chapter's Board
- Chapter Vice President/President - Elect (vacant)
- Treasurer (vacant)
- Secretary - (vacant)
- Vice President, Membership - Barbara Grossman
- Vice President, Educational Programming - Lekeisha Dawkins
- Vice President, Public Relations - Ayisha Garraway
- Vice President, Philanthropic (Charitable) Acts - Andrea Hutchinson
- Vice President, Social Media - Nicole Friedman
Alone we can accomplish much but together, we can accomplish anything! Hope to see you at our next gathering.
Westchester County Local Chapter
Chapter Initiatives for September
You asked for it in March, you've got it in September. Enough Already - Publish That Book! 1/2 day workshop to save time, trouble and organize, write, publish and legally protect your first or next book. Details and registration at www.eden-ed-authors.eventbrite.com. $99 Early Bird pricing ends Sat., 9/6.
Foundation Philanthropic Activity: Hunger Awareness. Please give generously.
- Food Bank of Westchester - Donations
1) on-line: www.foodbankforwestchester.org
2) via text (using your credit or debit card): text FB4W to 88500. You will receive a return text - just follow the instructions!
3) by mail: Write check to 'Food Bank for Westchester' and send to Food Bank for Westchester, 200 Clearbrook Road, Elmsford, NY 10523
Need Assistance? Contact Member Services at, (866) 540 - 6279.
- United Nations World Food Program - Game
- Visit and post to our NEW Pinterest Page today, http://pinterest.com/NAPWWestchester
- Contact our Chapter President today to serve on our Chapter's Board of Directors and/or to gain exposure for your profession or business by sponsoring one of our upcoming Chapter Meetings.
- Thursday, September 18, 2014: Women of Achievement Meeting: "Achieve!"
- Saturday, September 27, 2014: 1/2 Day Workshop: "Authors in Action with Millie McGhee - Morris"
- Thursday, October 16, 2014: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Thursday, November 20, 2014: Thanksgiving
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014: Date and Meeting Change: Unity Day
- Thursday, July 17, 2014: National Awareness Month
- Sunday, June 22, 2014: Westchester Chapter Supports - One Day Retreat Experience!
NAPW Ladies are invited to come as my guests to learn about the patented unFranchise business model. Wednesday, July 9, 7.15pm sign-in, 7.30pm meeting starts. Regency Hyatt, Old Greenwich, CT. Visit www.jeaninejacksonSHOP.com for company overview. Informational event. Attire is business casual. Read More
Did you enjoy our May Physical Fitness Month Meeting and wish you could get more of the new fitness craze Masala Bhangra in your living room? Well as promised, here's a link to order Sarina Jain's exercise videos, www.masalabhangraworkout.com Read More
Who says you have to go away to enjoy a retreat experience? Join Erica Garcia for a full day retreat experience right in your back yard and still be home in time for dinner! Nothing is more sacred than separating time to take care of the self. This remarkable day allow you to escape from the urban jungle and find your center. Come with an open mind to deepening your practice to provide personal insights & breakthroughs, rejuvenating the senses, satsangs, contemplative thought and w... Read More
"Ignite your business with a Breakthrough Revenue System" “Discover the one tool you must have to package your talents, deliver your gifts with an authentic, accountable, actionable message." May 28th, 2014, 8 9pm... Read More
This June, the Manhattanville College School of Business will host a series of on-campus professional development workshops in celebration of the graduate school's 20th anniversary. Join us: June 3: Lead In: Balanced Leadership for Women June 10: Understanding MBTI Type and Type Under Stress June 18: Introduction to Resilient Leadership For all details and registration go to: community.mville.edu/gps For more information: call 914-323-5413 ... Read More
¡Vestida para triunfar! Grab one of your sassy wardrobe pieces... that little red dress (or outfit!) And join 100 Hispanic Women of Westchester and New York Life Insurance Company for an evening of networking and fun! Come learn a few useful style tips from Marcia Crivorot, Image Consultant & Personal Shopper, while meeting new friends. Space is limited! Please RSVP by May 9th to email@example.com ... Read More
Last night was all about stress reduction at our wonderful Westchester NAPW Meeting. It was a particularly great experience for me as first-time sponsor with Aloe-tinis - cocktails made with Strawberry Kiwi Ultimate Aloe Juice. http://www.shop.com/jeaninejackson/603891601-p+260.xhtml?vid=243396 I look forward to seeing many NAPW members at an upcoming Wine & Wellness event with my partner, Susan Bach in Stamford: Wine & Wellness Night APRIL 22 &n... Read More